Friday, October 20, 2006

A brand new start





So I decided that since I couldn't remember all of my old passwords and such that I would just start a new blog and hopefully try to keep this one updated as much as possible. A little update on our little family. We live in Oak Harbor Washington on Whidbey Island and we love it. We waited two and a half long years to get here so this is where we are going to stay. We have three crazy kids, Parker age 3, Kaden who will be 2 in a few weeks and Brinlee who is 10 weeks. Needless to say life is nuts but I love it. Danny works as a paramedic for central Skagit medic one and he is really happy there. He gets to see a lot of cool calls and he works 2 days a week and the rest of the time is home to play with us. It's great. I keep the fort together or I try at least. Parker starts preschool on monday and we are all very excited as it will give everyone a little "me time" (much needed) Hope everyone is doing well and please leave notes for me so I can know if anyone really checks this thing!

No comments: