Friday, May 14, 2010

The Man

Blythe is smiling a lot more now (thank heavens!)  She will smile and coo at Danny and I when she is happiest, which is usually right after she has eaten and been changed (girls got priorities!) 

But Parker is still the best at getting her to smile -

(this picture melts my heart)

DSC_0758

I’ve been watching and I’ve noticed he has a system!  He tugs on her chubby little cheek and says

“are you gonna smile at me?” and just like that…she does.

Normally this wouldn’t be such an amazing feet, but for this sweet girl who has basically screamed for 3 months straight…it’s incredible!  Sometimes if she is getting grouchy and the cheek tug won’t work, he has to pull out the big guns and clap her tiny hands together…works every time!

 DSC_0738 DSC_0740 DSC_0744 DSC_0749 DSC_0750 DSC_0751

1 comment:

Jen said...

OH, so sweet.