Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm spramped if I do...and spramped if I don't!



So as many of you I'm sure have noticed...I did not get my Christmas cards out...at all. I know, It's absolutely terrible and I can't even tell you one event that kept me from getting it done, just a bunch of little things that have my already frazzled brain in a fog. However as a result I have found two more of my favorite things.
The first of course is OnStar which I have in the truck and I have to say I LOVE it! I of course locked my keys in the truck the other day...again. and all I have to do is call them up and they unlock it right away....it's fab. The other is of course the DTaP vaccine - what didn't that make your list? After delivering Christmas cookies to one of my BFF's homes and finding them absent my wonderful husband suggested that I just leave it inside the door - when I opened said door and walked inside I was welcomed by the jaws of her dog! twice! which led to a fabulous visit to the doc's for a good ol' tetanus shot and while my arm hurts like heck, I must say I am grateful for the escape from foaming and lock jaw! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Simple pleasures! I hope you feel better soon!