Thursday, September 04, 2008

A weensy bit nervous.

So today was Parker boy's first day of Kindergarten! The PM kind of course. He was so excited he could hardly stand it. After breakfast he was ready to go except we still had 5 hours until it was time...yikes. Danny gave him a blessing before he left for work and Parker was soooooo blasted cute. I asked him if he was excited and he said..."yeah" and then he came over to me and told me in my ear that he was "just a weensy bit nervous". He got all dressed right down to his "uncle Dustin" shoes and put on his batman back pack and off we went. His teacher is very nice and I think she will be great for Parker. I went to leave and he looked a really weensy bit nervous for just a second but he was doing great by the time I rounded the doorway! Great job Parker! Talk about deja vu' Parker's Kindergarten classroom is the exact same classroom I was in for my first day at Broadview also - QUITE a few years ago! too weird.




7 comments:

Linda said...

Too cute!! I know Parker will love kindergarten. My boys weren't quite as excited but they managed to get on that bus anyway!!

Lemme said...

that backpack is HUGE!! Hopefully it won't be weighing him down until at least 4th grade.

Tara said...

So, whose class is he in? And, did the bus thing get settled?

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

Precious - that's all I can say - ESPECIALLY the "weinsy bit nervous" thing. I hope you keep us updated ").

Jenna Marin said...

Oh my goodness. I miss that kid! He's going to have so much fun, and probably be one of the most well-behaved boys in there.

genevieve said...

So stinkin' cute. He looks so excited.

Jen said...

Yahoo for school. What a cute boy.