Monday, July 28, 2008

borderline obsessive



okay so I'm sorry but pretty much I am teetering on the edge on obsession here. I have read the twilight series...THREE times now! This last week I read them so that I could brush up before sat at midnight when I will be standing in line with all of the other crazies to buy Breaking Dawn, much to my Husbands embarrassment. I don't even care, I'm totally hooked and I will be on pins and needles all week waiting to find out what happens. Tell me I'm not the only one.

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Um, yeah, you are not the only one. I was gonna order it online, but then would have to wait for it to come in the mail and then I figured, why don't I just go but it at a store. So...where are you going to be standing in line, maybe I could join you!

Calley said...

We're just a bunch of freak shows, aren't we! I'm too much of an old woman to stay up til midnight, but I'll be at Walmart at 6 am-ish, that's just as bad, right?

Calley said...

And, Dan-o is one to talk, I bet he's stood in line for Harry Potter dressed as Dumbledore hundreds of times!

Josephine said...

Yep I do love that series, only read it once but I am sure excited to read the fourth.

MEGAN said...

I am glad I am not the only one. I just re-read the series. It's Suprising how enthralled I was reading it for a second time. I am sooo excited!

cat said...

um... just have danny start reading them, justin is on the third and he is pretty much hooked!

Steph said...

So, did you get it? I want to hear all about it! And I think it's safe to remove 'borderline' from the title...
Steph

Kristina said...

I'm with you all the way!
My sister started me reading them and I got hooked fast. I read the first 3 books in less than 36 hours. My sister bought the book and I'm first in line to borrow it when she is done. That should be tomorrow. I can't wait.