Monday, August 04, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I just have to throw this in...I did of course go to the midnight party to get my one book and it was so fun with my two partners in crime Amanda and Sarah (who will henceforth and forever be referred to as Edna.) Anyways we got home around 12:30am on Saturday and I started reading and I finished it sunday evening! It is AMAZING. Total surprise and that is what I liked best. There is no way you could see any of it coming. Awesome. Even my Husband is into it (who was making fun of me when I first started reading twilight.) He is almost done with the third book and can't wait to start breaking dawn. I am so glad that I am happy, I was a little worried that I would be hating it or something but it is fantastic! My all time favorite books ever.

4 comments:

Calley said...

Really?? I finished it last night (not a midnighter but an 8 a.m. at Target girl if you will) I'll have to admit, I had mixed feelings about it! It wasn't anything like I expected (which is good) but just how things all went down and such. I definitely liked the last third of the book the best though. Whew, good thing I'll see you this week, so we can have a Masterpiece theater discussion about all this!

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I've got like a hundred pages left...I can't wait... :)

Jen said...

I just barely finished Twilight (the first book). I never thought that I would get into it but I must admit I am bitten and smitten with a one stone cold sexy vampire. Now I need to start on two.

Chivaun-o-rama said...

OH my gosh, Sarah...I CANNOT believe how good "breaking dawn" was...

At first I didn't think I was gonna like the part from Jacobs perspective, but it grew on me..

I freaking loved it! No words describe it. There were some parts that I knew were gonna happen...but the way they happened totally caught me off guard. The book was funny, dramatic, sad, wonderfully romantic...*sigh*

I can't wait for the movie to come out...I'm sure some will be skeptical, but I love to see how a movie can expand on themes in a book, even if it's not spot on. But, from what I have seen, Bella is exactly how I pictured her...same with the other Cullens except for Edward, and Carlisle. Not that I'm saying I don't approve of the choice made in actors, I'm actually really excited about it! WHEW...that was long! ;)