Friday, October 10, 2008

an awesome reference for Tulum

As I mentioned in my pictures from the trip post, we were able to go to the Mayan city of Tulum, and check out the ruins. Our tour guide was amazing but Mary and I kept talking about how we thought that he might not have the whole story. I kept looking at the layout and I knew that this was not a city, but a temple. The whole place - the layout is the same as solomons temple. And when I got home I started trying to do a little research (during naptime of course) and I found this site and since I don't have time to relay all of the things that we learned in tulum on my post I thought I would share the link for anyone who is interested in reading about what we saw. It truly is amazing. http://www.yucatan-revealed.com/Christ-In-Tulum.html

1 comment:

Jenna Marin said...

Woah. That's some pretty intense stuff. I told my parents and brother to go read it. You're such a good researcher... wanna do some papers for me?!?