Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm not dead....yet.

Don't worry we haven't died....we've just been miserably sick for the last week and a half! First it was the kids a few weeks ago and then it was me for a good week straight and now it's Brinlee again-I swear this stuff never goes away! So we've been a little house bound and while Parker was at school I was trying to bribe the other two into helping me learn about aperture and shutter speed. It pretty much makes my brain explode! I am enjoying the journey though and hopefully someday I'll be able to say "remember when I was just learning..." These are just goofing around trying a bunch of different combos - strait out of the camera with just natural light so of course they are by no means fab but it always makes me happy to capture these faces.




Low light-indoors-slow glass -camera shake and Kaden...do not easy photos make!

4 comments:

Calley said...

Aaack!!! (Cathy comic book style). Being sick is the worst, I can't even imagine what its like to be sick and have 3 kids be sick. So flip your hair for not dying (or killing anyone) and flip your hair about your savvy new picture skills. You could show them off this Sunday, per chance?? Eh eh? You're coming right?! Luke would just die if you weren't there you know...

Jen said...

I hope that your photog class is fun. It looks like you are learning fun tricks. Aperature is has been my favorite thing to learn lately. Feel better.

Leah Silver said...

The pictures are great. I am envious of your skills.

MEGAN said...

Great pictures, and cute kiddos!