Friday, October 05, 2007

Brothers

Can I just say that these are my favorite boys in the world? As crazy as it gets around here and as much as I wish I wasn't constantly trying to keep them from beating eachother sensless, I'm so glad they have one another. I hope that they always stay close and take care of eachother and their sister. A while ago we were over at my sisters house and the kiddos were running around playing and Kaden was trying his very best to drive Haven totally nuts. When she had finally had it she told Parker "I don't like him" and then I heard Parker say "yes you do you love him...he's my brother" I don't think I've ever been so proud of him for realizing that! And for the record, Haven does still like Kaden!



2 comments:

Josephine said...

I have not seen pictures of your boys before, and I must say they are uber cute.

Crystal said...

You got some great shots of your little monsters! Parker is a great big brother, and Kaden plays the second child role perfectly!