Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen: Parker Weibling

Parker was drawing the other day while I was making breakfast. Although I hate to admit it sometimes, because he is such a talker, when I am busy and trying to focus I kind of just say "uh huh" "cool buddy" when appropriate so that he is happy and I can accomplish my task. This was the case that morning and then all of the sudden I heard " see mom - here is you, see? And your BIG head." That got my attention. I love these artistic masterpieces, although I must admit it would be nice if my son didn't think I looked like an orange on a toothpick!
Parker Weibling circa 2008

3 comments:

Calley said...

I died laughing when I read this! He is definitely your son!! (you both have impeccable drawing skills)And hey, aren't big heads a sign of wisdom??

Crystal said...

You have to write on that paper what he said and keep it forever! He must think you have beautiful BIG blue eyes.

mamamia said...

i love your big head. nana