Friday, February 27, 2009

Enough already!

So we have been a house full of invalids for the last week and a half! I was pretty much out of commission because of my back and then I got the cough cold stuff that is going around and joined Parker in the "cough until you loose a lung" game. Danny had the whole week off last week and he got to play Mr. mom. He took such good care of me - even bringing me dinner in bed so that I could stay comfortable! and organized the kids rooms - and then hurt his back! So it has been just a yucky couple of weeks and I am starting to feel better now I just hope that the pain continues to go away so that we can get back to having lives! Enough Already!!! We get to go see Brad Paisley tomorrow so that should brighten the spirits!

2 comments:

Big Momma said...

never a dull moment at the Weibling house!!! Love ya guys!

Jen said...

Have fun with Brad tomorrow. That should be just what the dr ordered.