Sunday, February 01, 2009

a typical Sat morning

Yesterday was nice. The kiddos and I slept in (7:30) and hung out in jammies all morning. I like bumming around with these crazy kids!

Kaden kept asking me if things in the house were broken. And yes that is a make shift tool belt - never underestimate...ever! And yes that is a bosch drill in his hand - thanks aunt Crystal, it's always nice to have one more toy that makes noise around here!


The bathing beauty - I thought short hair would be easier...not so much.

I wish I could count the number of photos I have of Parker in this very position - maybe I will try that this week! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Big Momma said...

ohhhhh how I love the Weibs family!!! Ummm and let me say I am glad to see ya posting miss thang! I mean how am I suppose to stalk with nothing to look at hu?

KellyAnne said...

I remember when Dallin used to line up all of his cars in a big long row. And NOBODY could touch them! It cracked me up.
I just love your kids, they are SO darn cute!