Monday, March 02, 2009

my newest project

Since Parker's birthday falls in the summer he probably won't be inviting his school class to a party or anything and that always makes me feel bad (silly I know the kid probably won't even care). But I am always on the lookout for little things I can do to make birthdays special for all of my kiddos. And since Parker is totally OBSESSED with Brad Paisley (don't know where he gets it!) and the guitar, and anything having to do with being a rock star in general, I have an idea! Today after we picked Parker up from school I asked the kids if they wanted to go look at the ocean and of course they said yes. So I grabbed Parker's guitar and my camera and away we went. I took them out to the beach and also to my fabulous friend "miss Heather's" house and took some pictures of him with his one instrument of choice. I have been playing around with some of them tonight and I am going to make him a CD of all of his favorite songs (guitar instrumentals included) and then make a CD cover featuring him as the star! He will go nuts!

these are from the beach the ones from Heathers are coming!











8 comments:

Crystal said...

those are awesome pictures! He totally believes he is a rock star and I love that.

Calley said...

He is so Jack Johnson-esque and he doesn't even know it. He's so ahead of his time :)

Linda said...

I love the pictures! WOW He is TOTALLY a rock star in the making!

Nerell said...

Great pictures! I see a future Brad Paisley

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

He will flip with his own little CD cover. What a great idea. Those pictures CERTAINLY pass for a "rocker's" CD cover.

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Talk about looking so old. Parker always has been a rock star!

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I love the last one...I can't wait for him to become a rockstar for reals! ;)