Monday, March 16, 2009

Pudding

Tonight was a pretty good night! Minus the whole kids throwing fits at bedtime- but hey that happens pretty much nightly so ... whatever! Sometimes I feel like I am the mean parent and Danny is the fun one. I am home 24/7 enforcing rules, and on his days off he gets to do all of the fun stuff ie: wrestling around before nap time, watching spongebob (I know we're all about the educational TV around here) and making them treats after dinner. So today I was trying to have each of them help me with a job. Parker helped unload the dishwasher. Kaden set the table, and Brinlee picked up toys. We had a relaxed dinner and then I made pudding for desert! I was in the laundry room preparing to transfer yet another gargantuous load of clothes when I turned and saw this:



My heart was all melty and sentimental looking at my monsters tallest to shortest enjoying a special treat from Mom, so I grabbed my camera and tried to get some shots and of course....this is what I got:

Why is it that "let me take a picture of you" translates into "hey roll your eyes and smash pudding everywhere"?????


Oh I guess they are still pretty cute. Good thing too, because otherwise this would be way less funny!

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

Stinking cute!