Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I believe.

Theres been quite a bit of media lately (or maybe I'm just getting older and noticing more) about the LDS (or Mormon) Church. The older I get the more I hear. It ranges from silly to bizarre to outragous and insulting. Just in case you want to know, This is what we believe. I have never understood why there are so many people with such strong opinions about what I believe, but I would hope that my true friends, and also those that may not know me well, can tell from my actions, words, and countenance weather or not what they have heard is true. I love this video and am so happy that it is available.

4 comments:

Nerell said...

Thanks Sarah for sharing

Jen said...

I believe too. What a great video.

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Really? That is what you believe? I thought you guys were polymamists who run around naked in your church buildings

genevieve said...

It really is a good video.