Friday, June 26, 2009

at the park with Connor Cash

One of my besties Annie and he cutie boy Connor took a walk on the wild side and joined the kids +ry and I at the park a couple of weeks ago.  It was so fun to watch them all play and I had brought snacks so that they would be nice and happy for a while!  Brinlee was so excited for Connor to come that the whole night before she kept asking me “Mom, to the park with Connor Cash?”  I think she just really likes to say his whole name! 

 DSC_0004 DSC_0005

I think a little spark of love was lit…

 DSC_0013 DSC_0015

And then she caught on…

DSC_0017

We had so much fun.  It was so nice to get a visit for a while!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The pictures on the bench are SO CUTE. Slaying me with cuteness.

"Connor Cash" reminded me of my now-grown-up nephew calling his distant cousin, Parker, "Bob Barker" when they were both little. We did not have the heart to correct him. Loving your updates!

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

He does have a pretty cool name, if annie has anymore kids she will have to come up with something equally as cool.