Saturday, June 27, 2009

Marge and Me

I know that is not correct English but I like the way it sounds!  Ciera asked me if I would come along on one of her shoots the other day and be her second (you know like in grease on thunder road??)  anyway – She was shooting for the Fire Dept and asked me if I would get some candid shots while she was doing the posed ones.  We had so much fun!  She was strapped to a harness and hoisted in the air in a bucket while I was safely on the ground.  The weather was great and it was fun to visit with everyone.

DSC_0486

Please excuse my adorable outfit and hair – I had been working outside all day!

DSC_0480 DSC_0483

Puttin’ out the vibe of course

DSC_0485

And giving skip a little bum squish!

3 comments:

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

work it...work itttt

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

Cute pictures - looks like a fun day :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OH MY HECK is that really you?!!!! You are looking phenomenal!!! OK I know I have asked you thihg a million times and you have told me you have found something that really works PLEASE SHARE!!!!!! cute haircut too by the way!!!