Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exciting week!

So this week has been a total whirlwind for me!  Danny was so great and stayed home with the kids so that I could attend THIS workshop! I truly had the best time.  It was just what I needed and I want to thank you all again for your nominations!  A big thank you to cousin Jen for letting me stay with her and her family.  I got home late Sunday night and it’s been back to the grindstone ever since!  I do however have some fun news – I FINALLY got my website up and running and you can check it out at sarahephotos.com  I am totally pumped about this, I can’t believe it is all finally coming together!

In light of all of these exciting happenings, I am offering a little incentive to my clients.  Refer a friend and get 25% off your next session the they book theirs. 

I have tons of back blogging to do now – so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Calley said...

I'm glad you had a blast! I love your new website. You're so now! :)

Phillipa Sara said...

Yeah! I am so proud of you. I'm going to the website right now to check it out. Go Sarah, go Sarah, go Sarah, go.

cindy said...

Your new website is simply beautiful! Your pictures are all stunning! Hope you can post about the workshop. Love the music on your website too.

Jen said...

And did I mention that we have your pillow. I'm sure you've already noticed that by now... You're workshop picture is so cute. I love it.