Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How disturbing is this?

Every Fathers day Danny requests a lovely dinner of “beer in the rear chicken.”  Gross right?  It’s actually really good but this year I had to take some pictures because it really is upsetting to look at!  Don’t worry – the alcohol never actually touches the meat…it just gets shoved up it’s backside…still in the can….ok now I’m done.

DSC_0341 DSC_0330

oh and the huge gouge out of the side is from me tearing at it with a fork because of my crazy fear of undercooked chicken….or really any kind of meat for that matter :)

 

DSC_0337 DSC_0340

9 comments:

Jen said...

pretty disturbing...ouch.

Calley said...

Am I a skeev if I say that looks really scrumptious??! And hilarious, but mostly scrumptious.

Lemme said...

i totally saw that on last seasons next food network star!!!

hey! we'll be there the weekend of the 10th!!! i wanna see you!!

Linda said...

That is very disturbing. But the chicken looks very yummy.

KellyAnne said...

Looks yummy! Just... weird.

Place Family said...

George loves beer can chicken too. Love it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha ha ha sick!!!

Jeremy Saunders said...

i need the recipe, that looks delish!
mimi

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

Sure glad I'm not a chicken or turkey or whatever that bird is :)