Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of Day

Wow…I have turned this into a crazy long day!  This was just too funny to leave out though.  Kaden is so cute.  So cute – and so talkative (we have NO idea where he gets that from…)  Every night when it’s time for bed he is the one with all of the excuses.  “But Mom I need-a-teeeeyw-you-thomphine (something)”  Kaden holds out all of his words as long as he can, while looking out of the corner of his eye – a trait that my Father LOVES to tease us about.  This particular night Kaden was going to bed without parker because he wasn’t home yet.  This is not his favorite thing,  so he was stalling big time.  When I was throwing out my suggestions for his bedtime song, he was vetoing every single one.  Then out of the blue he says “hey mom I got –aideeeeeeeaa”  “I got a great th-ooong fow uth”  (hope you can keep up with the translation here, I’m going my best)  So I reply “Ok Kaden what would you like to sing then?”  He puts his finger to his mouth for a second to think really really hard and then as serious as can be looks at me and says “ Baby I can’t fight thith feewing anymowe”  “yeah Mom thath a weely weely good one”.  Classic. I had to leave his room and head for the bathroom to avoid wetting my pants from laughing so hard!  I love this kid.

DSC_0204  DSC_0205DSC_0208

7 comments:

Calley said...

And only your child would ask for a song like that. I just died :)

Crystal said...

Oh Kaden! He has great music taste.

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

These kids sure keep us laughing don't they? . . . and I love the way he talks :)

Chivaun-o-rama said...

YES! Love it!! ;)

cat said...

seriously? i love it!

Diane said...

Just be glad he isn't singing "Poker Face"!

cindy said...

Sarah!! I just found your comment you left on my blog a while back! I had to read about Kaden twice because it was just TOO good. Next time, I hope you can catch one of those priceless moments on video and post it. And what an amazing little photographer you are, you have so much talent. I love it!