Saturday, May 09, 2009

A few more.

Here are a few more of the Temple.  I had so much fun taking these, just being there is so calming and uplifting.  Maybe I could campout on the grounds or something and soak it all in everyday???

DSC_0101 DSC_0096

DSC_0081-2 DSC_0081  I have to put my two cents in.  I LOVED the idea of matching up the flag pole with the steeple.  Lately there have been so many negative comments about the church and it’s patriotism.  I have to say, I LOVE the gospel and I LOVE this Country.  And so does my church.  I cannot think of a place where my entire being can be more free than in a Temple of the Lord – on US soil.  The older I get the more grateful I am for the freedoms I have been blessed with and the Men and Women who fight for them.  I don’t care who was voted for as President, because as Nephi said “I know in whom I have trusted.”  My Heavenly Father and his Son, my Savior Jesus Christ are in command of this land, and I know that if we follow their examples and work hard to serve as they would have us, we will be protected – come what may…and love it!

DSC_0129-2 DSC_0129

4 comments:

Linda said...

I like how it turned out!

Joel said...

I like the flagpole/spire lineup. Good job!

austin and cherisse said...

My little sarah sue, how are you?! I love your pictures they look awsome. When are you coming to see me?

Chivaun-o-rama said...

The first one is my fav!