Thursday, May 07, 2009

What I’m working on

For the last month or so I have been been able to hitch a ride with my Mom and her fellow Temple workers (at 3:45 am) up to Seattle to attend the Temple.  My mom volunteers there every Thursday and I finally realized…hey – if Danny is home I could probably go along!  Danny has been so great – every Thursday that he is home he tells me to go and he spends some quality time with the kids.  This has been such a huge blessing I cannot even tell you!  This morning I actually remembered to bring my camera!  I was able to hang out during the sunrise and take some photos for my home.  I am so excited because I love the idea of having not only a picture of the Temple in our home, but one that I took myself makes it so personal.  I may end up with one of every angle!  Here is a sneak peak at my first one.

DSC_0096-2

Lots more to come!  I am having some computer “issues” – hopefully things will be resolved soon so I can get back to this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Seattle temple. It's the first temple I ever went too. We used to do baptisms for the dead all the time. The car rides to Seattle were SOOO much fun! Makes me miss the Pacific Northwest just looking at it!

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

My personal favorite is the top one and the bottom one. Those are very nice, Sarah!