Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry

Okay so to view the photo sequence below you just click on it and then you can see the turn of events! But for those of you who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy that you do not have a moment to spare, here are my favs.

DSC_0250

I think she looks so much like Ry in this picture!

DSC_0272

DSC_0299 DSC_0300 DSC_0311

At first when she was mad (but really just tired) he was a little bit nervous, but then she found her thumb and started to get so sleepy and he was so proud of himself! Course my big giant hand there at the end was just to help him hold a little tighter so she would zonk, which he didn’t need and informed me so…” Mom, I got it” – what a big boy!

4 comments:

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

i love her big spook eyes in that first one...i just love her and i think she is the funniest little baby ever and parker is always such a good boy with my babies!

Calley said...

How freaking cute are these?? Parker is such a baby lover, I love it :)

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

I think baby Tenill (or whatever it was) looks a lot like Dustin did as a baby :) . . for whatever it's worth ")

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I love that she sucks her thumb...it's totally adorable :)